The week can go by in a blink, and it’s been no different for the world of fashion. From Melania Trump sporting a white pantsuit to the outrage over the MeToo movement in fashion; from a new Kardashian-inspired lip gloss to Kendall Jenner’s beige Balmain tweed suit, this week was chock full of hot fashion moments.
Heated Fashion Moments of The Week
This week saw some of the hottest Fashion moments around. From plunging necklines to daring thigh-highs, these outfits will have you wanting to hit the gym!
1. This empowering dress by Australian designer, Myles Tan. The bold cut and bright colors of this dress make it a standout piece for any fashionista.
2. This off-the-shoulder topdress by Dutch designer, Dries Van Noten is sure to turn heads at any event. The intricate detailing and sheer fabric make this dress a real showstopper.
3. This floor-length maxi dress by American designer, Prabal Gurung is a must-have for any hot summer day. The bright colors and flowing fabric are sure to catch everyone’s attention.
4. This trendy cropped jacket by Dutch designer, Viktor & Rolf is a must-have for any stylish lady on the go. The sleek design and lightweight fabric make it perfect for busy days out or weekend getaways.
5. This statement skirt by British designer, Michael Kors is guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go. The flattering fit and eye-catching prints will have everyone asking where you got it from!
What You Should Know About These Fashion Moments
This week, we saw some heated fashion moments. Here are a few of the most popular ones.
First, there was the viral photo of a model sporting a “Make America Great Again” hat while wearing a “I am not a model” shirt. The model’s response to the backlash was brave and entertaining.
Then, we had the Vogue cover that caused an uproar. A model was photographed wearing a coat that appeared to be made out of chains and metal plates. The coat was later revealed to be made with prosthetic materials. Many people were upset by the cover and called it inappropriate.
Finally, we saw Kendall Jenner receive backlash for posting a photo of herself wearing a jacket that read “I really don’t give a fuck.” The jacket was later removed from Jenner’s social media account, but not before it sparked plenty of controversy.
Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion and photos on AdMax!
Celebrities Who’ve Gotten Controversially Pregnant
This week, celebrities have been getting controversially pregnant. First, there was Miley Cyrus, who announced that she was pregnant with her second child. Then, there was Gisele Bundchen, who announced that she was pregnant with twins. And finally, there was Kendall Jenner, who posted a picture of herself on Instagram wearing nothing but lingerie and a caption that said “Most Heated Fashion Moments Of The Week”.
These pregnancies have sparked a lot of debate online. Some people are happy for the celebrities, while others are criticizing them for getting pregnant in the first place. Interestingly enough, all three pregnancies were unexpected. Miley Cyrus and Gisele Bundchen both hadmiscarriages before they became pregnant again. Kendall Jenner had an abortion shortly after she got pregnant with Khloe Kardashian’s baby.
Regardless of people’s opinions on these pregnancies, they are all very controversial. These are the Most Heated Fashion Moments Of The Week!
Style Advice For Budget Conscious Women
This week has been really chilly, and we all know what happens when it’s cold out: our fashion choices tend to be a little more budget-conscious. And that’s totally okay! In fact, there are some great style ideas this week that can still look fabulous without breaking the bank.
Here are four of our favorite affordable fashion moments from this week:
1. Wear a faux fur wrap around your neck as an extra layer of warmth. This wrap is under $20, and it will keep you cozy all day long.
2. transition into fall with a Bedford corduroy top and distressed jeans. This look is under $50, and it will transition your look seamlessly into the fall season.
3. Add a pop of color to your outfit with a scarf or belt. These accessories are both under $10, making them a great way to add personality to any outfit.
4.Layer up for colder weather with a cardigan and leggings. This outfit is under $30, making it an affordable option that will keep you warm all day long.
Best Dressed Celebrity for This Week
It’s chilly outside, but that doesn’t mean you can’t heat up your style this week. Here are the best dressed celebrities for this week:
1. Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato looked dapper in a classic suit this week. She styled her look with a scarf and shiny pumps.
2. Hailee Steinfeld
Hailee Steinfeld showed off her sultry side in a black dress this week. She styled her hair and makeup to perfection and added a little bit of glamour with a pearl necklace.
3. Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande stepped out in fashionable style this week. She donned a floor-length gown and accessorized with matching earrings and necklace.
4. Kourtney Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian looked glamorous in an all black ensemble this week. She styled her hair and makeup to perfection and accessorized with a diamond ring.
Online Shopping Deals to Conside
This week has been a really exciting one for online shopping. There have been a number of great online shopping deals available that you should definitely consider.
One of the best deals this week is the Furla Women’s Sheepskin Bootie Mid Heel Slip On Heels. This item is currently on sale for only $54.99. This price is way below what it normally costs, so don’t miss your chance to buy it!
Another great deal this week is the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones. These headphones are currently on sale for only $119.99. They are usually priced at $199, so this is an incredible deal!
If you’re in the market for a new laptop, you should definitely consider purchasing the Apple MacBook Air 13in Laptop with Retina Display (Mid 2017). This laptop is currently on sale for only $1,099.99. That’s a savings of over $300 off the regular price!
So don’t wait any longer – go ahead and take advantage of these great online shopping deals this week!