Once your cigarettes are all smoked up, you might find yourself with some empty cigarette boxes lying around and not quite sure what to do with them. Luckily, there are plenty of interesting ways to repurpose your empty cigarette boxes, many of which will be useful in the long run rather than just quick-fix solutions.
Store your empty cigarette boxes in an airtight container and you’re ready for storage. After that, you can use them for a number of different things:
- Storing small items like paper clips and sewing supplies.
- Making custom cigarette boxes for your friends or family members who smoke.
- Use the box as the object for a game like Jenga or Battleship.
- Create a pack of stickers by cutting off one side, and then cut out circles from the other side so they are all different sizes. Fill each circle with glue, let dry, then peel off circles and stick on cards or invitations as embellishments.
Customized cigarette boxes:
The creative minds of our team came together and brainstormed some of the best ways to reuse your empty cigarette boxes. Sure, you could use them as a disposable ashtray or make something for your pet out of them, but we’re here to talk about how your boxes can be used in everyday life.
- Customized cigarette boxes are a great way to sell goods at events like flea markets or street fairs.
- Personalize it with pictures from the event and include stationery from the company so customers know who made their custom-made box.
- A great way for smokers on the go is to fill their empty box with pens, pencils, or other small objects.
- Use it as a pencil holder on your desk at work!
If you’re looking for a little inspiration for your next craft project, or just want to get the most out of your cigarette boxes, try these ideas:
- Cut them into strips and tie them together with string to make straws.
- Punch holes in the ends and thread them onto a wire hanger, then use them as a coat rack.
- Stuff with old newspaper and use as an end table.
- Build a bench by gluing two together at one end and adding legs on the other side.
Crafting, Scrapbooking, and Decorating
Packaging your craft projects in empty cigarette boxes is a great way of using something that would otherwise go to waste. You can also use them for scrapbooking and decorating. If you’re looking for a new project, try these ideas:
- Use one as a bookmark: Use it when you read a book and then swap it with someone else when you’re done reading it. This way the person reading the book after will know who the previous reader was.
- Fill it up with candy or other small items and give it away as gifts at your next party or gathering.
A great way to donate your cigarette boxes is by filling them with individually wrapped candies, such as chocolates and malted milk balls. These are items that are usually donated during the holiday season, so this provides a convenient way for you to use up leftover boxes, while also donating something that is much needed.
Another option would be using the boxes as organizers. This can be done by cutting each one in half and then using some tacks or nails to keep them together. Then, all you have to do is fill them with your pens, pencils, and other supplies that are usually scattered around your desk. The best part about this method is that it saves time because these items will always be right where you need them.
Other ways to use them
- Make a gift box for small items: You can cut the box in half and glue some tissue paper around the edges and you have a perfect size gift box.
- Create an art display: Cut the bottom of the box off and use it as a canvas.
- Create wallpaper or bulletin board: Cover the entire tincture bottle boxes with contact paper or paint, and then hang up it on your wall.
- Store arts and crafts supplies: Lay out all of your crayons, scissors, glitter, pipe cleaners, and beads in an empty cigarette box to keep them from getting lost when you’re not using them
- Store emergency candy stash: Fill an empty cigarette pack with your favorite candy bars 6. Make a pencil case for school supplies
As a Gift Wrap Holder
A great way to recycle your empty cigarette boxes is by turning them into gift wrap holders. The boxes are the perfect size for wrapping paper, and you can use the top flap as a handle. Simply cut the flaps off of the box and attach them together on one side with tape. You can also paint or decorate your box before using it as a gift wrap holder.
If you are interested in recycling and repurposing your cigarette boxes, there are many ways that you can do so. The steps listed above were just a few of the things that you can do with them. Now you have a list of ideas for when it is time to replace your empty boxes.