An easy-to-use device that boosts your router’s capability and performance is the Linksys Velop setup. As the signal and strength of the existing router increase, you can get the quickest internet speed. You may think the installation process is difficult, but we are here to make it easy for you with our simple setup procedures. Use and think about this specific knowledge.
How To Do Linksys Velop Setup Through Android Device?
A Linksys android app makes setting up your mesh WiFi network simple. The software automatically recognizes and connects each node as you set up the system, providing a step-by-step guide manual. Use the setup instructions below in the particular sequence suggest for your device:
- The Linksys app for Android you should install from the Google Play Store.
- The application is 43 MB in size and requires Android 6.0 or later.
- Launch the app now, and then go to the directions to set up a new account.
- As soon as you turn on your node, watch for a solid purple light to appear.
- When the light is a solid purple color, use the Linksys app and select set up a new WiFi network.
- Select the whole home mesh WiFi on the left (Velop). You might then need to activate Bluetooth.
- To confirm, tap “Plugged in.” When finished plugging in, select Next.
- Select a location for your node, then select Next.
- Select “It’s In the Open” from the menu that appears.
- Lastly, Follow the on-screen instructions.
Apple Device Linksys Velop Setup
The Linksys application allows you to set up, use, and control Velop on any smartphone or tablet. However, utilizing the Linksys iOS app makes configuring your Velop system very simple. There is a step-by-step manual for the application’s setup procedure. Each node is immediately recognized by the application, which then links them.
- Open the Apple store and install the Linksys IOS application.
- The program’s size is 107.9 MB, and it has a 4.7 review rating.
- And for both iPhone and iPad, iOS 14.0 or later is needed.
- Once the app has been launched, follow the instructions to establish an account.
- As soon as you power on your node, watch for a bright purple light to appear.
- Tap Setup a New WiFi Network as soon as the purple light turns solid.
- Select Whole Home Mesh WiFi on the left (Velop). Afterward, activate Bluetooth if necessary.
- By selecting “Plugged in,” you may verify your connection. Follow the wiring procedures as directed.
- Move your node, then select “next.” select “The node is open.”
- After that, follow the directions displayed on the screen. Access your current Linksys cloud account by logging in.
- Connect your Linksys cloud account to the node.
- Change your WiFi name and settings to make it more unique.
- Wait for the message “success, node setup successful.”
- Congratulations! You may now start using your new WiFi.
Configure Linksys Velop Setup Without App
You must finish the Linksys Velop setup without app if you want strong and reliable WiFi signals in every area of your home. look at the actions listed below:
- To begin with, you must link the Linksys Velop to your current modem.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the Velop device to one end of the cable and the modem to the other.
- Connect the Linksys Velop to the power adapter. The adapter should then be connected to a power supply.
- You can notice the constant blue glow while the node is starting up.
- The computer can now be turned on and linked to the Linksys Velop network.
- After that, launch a browser on your computer and go to the Linksys setup website to configure the primary node.
- Now, you should first register for a Linksys cloud account. By entering the email address and password, create a new account.
- Your internet connection type will be determined by the Linksys Velop setup process. It can also choose manually.
- You will now have the ability to modify Linksys Velop’s WiFi settings. Give the name and password for your wireless network.
- To be able to recognize the nodes, you must choose the main location. Your main node has a name you can give it.
- Linksys Velop setup without app finishes at this point.
If you are facing any error on the setup page, then follow these points to solve your problems.
- Click the Reset button on the router’s back for 10 seconds, then turn it on and off again if the Linksys configuration screen does not show. Allow a few seconds for the router to load.
- If you can’t find an internet connection, a window will display indicating that your internet cable is not properly attached.
- Lastly, you can restart your router. Thereafter, the Linksys setup screen will show on your display.
Note: If you want to configure or make changes in the Linksys extender setup then go to the extender.linksys.com portal. After this process, your Linksys login page will open.
On this page, you will get knowledge about Linksys Velop setup and also know the setup without an app. We hope that after reading this article your Velop setup issue will resolve and you will be happy as a clown and also read about how to fix Linksys extender login.