Do you want to know about India Visa for Greek peoples
There are more than 150 nationalities including India Visa Greek Citizens that can apply for an Indian Visa for Greek Citizens. This program has become successful since it was launched, as Greek Citizens are no longer required to go to the Indian embassy for their visa.
You just simply need a device and an internet connection to apply online. And with iVisa, you can be done in less than 20 minutes. Do you want to know how? Keep reading this post
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
I’M FROM GREECE, DO I NEED A VISA TO ENTER INDIA?
Yes, all Greece citizens do need a visa to enter India.
WHAT IS AN INDIA E-VISA FOR GREEK CITIZENS?
The India Tourist e-Visa is a document that the Indian Government launched to allow certain citizens to enter the border legally.
HOW MANY TYPES OF E-VISA ARE THERE FOR INDIA?
There are thre types of e-Visas you can ask for:
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
iVisa is glad to do most of the work for Indian Visa for Israeli Citizens, but you still need to work on a little task to get started. You are required to provide a few documents which are easy to obtain. Here is the list of what you need:
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Just remember that the following documents are the most important before applying for your Indian e-Visa:
- Applicant’s Photo
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
HOW LONG IS THE INDIAN E-VISA FOR GREEKS VALID FOR?
You can have your Indian e-Visa for 1 year after issued, but don’t forget that you can stay in India just for 90 days Per Entry.
WHAT ABOUT THE PROCESSING TIMES AND COSTS FOR GREEK CITIZENS?
Remember that the processing time and visa type (tourist, business, medical) will determine the total amount of your India e-Visa.
For the processing time, you are given three options where you could choose from and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – 5 days. Because it is the cheapest option, most applicants go for standard. It only costs USD $86.99.
- Rush processing – 3 days. The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous option. You will be charged USD $128.99.
- Super Rush processing time – 36 hours. As you can expect, the price goes a bit more. This option will cost you USD $173.99.
For the Greek Citizens visa type affects the cost, the fees above apply to a Indian tourist e-Visa. A Medical Visa or an Indian Business Visa will be more expensive.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR MY INDIAN E-VISA?
As we mentioned at the beginning, you won’t need more than 20 minutes.
HOW IS THE APPLICATION FORM?
iVisa loves making things easier for Greek Citizens, reason why the application form was made simple and it only consists of three steps. Aside from being effortless, you can contact iVisa’s support service. Support representatives will take your call 24/7 and guide you through the process.
- The first step is quite easy. Greek Citizens just need to insert your basic information such as name, address, e-mail, passport info, date of birth, marital status, and so on. At this point, you also need to choose the visa type and the processing time.
- The second step is about revision and payment. It is important that the information you’ll provide is accurate. You cannot make any corrections once your information is processed. Greek Citizens should make sure to double-check every piece of information before submitting the application.
- The final step consists of a personal questionnaire and photo upload. You will be asked to upload additional documents but it is case to case basis.
Not all Greek Citizens need to upload the same documents. You will be instructed what you need to upload. Once you complete all three steps, just submit your application and wait for it to arrive in your e-mail inbox in the timeframe you chose. It is as simple as that.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF DAYS I CAN STAY IN INDIA?
The document permits Greek Citizens to stay in India for a maximum of 90 days Per Entry with Multiple Entry, depending on the type. Keep in mind that an India e-Visa can be used only if you use a designated point of entry.
WHICH AIRPORTS AND SEAPORTS ACCEPT THIS E-VISA?
Presently, there are 25 airports and 5 seaports that accept such a document. A different point of entry requires a consular visa for which you need to visit the Indian embassy in your area.
This iVisa can only be used at the following airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswa, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Varanasi, Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam.
And the following 5 seaports: Cochin, Goa, New Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I APPLY FOR AN INDIA TOURIST ELECTRONIC VISA?
You can apply for 2 e-Visas in a given calendar year.
DO I NEED TO GET A ANOTHER INDIAN E-VISA FOR MY CHILDREN ?
Remember that every passenger must apply for an e-Visa regardless of their age. This means that also your kids must apply for one separately.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY INDIA E-VISA IS APPROVED?
Once you finish with your application form, we’ll be sending you follow up via e-mail, and we’ll also inform you properly as soon as the India Government approves your e-Visa.
IS IT SAFE TO APPLY FOR MY INDIA E-VISA WITH IVISA?
Yes, we can guarantee you that it is. We work with many professionals that always put a strong effort to keep safe your personal information, so don’t stress out about getting your information leaked on the Internet, that doesn’t happen with our services.
WHERE CAN I READ MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE INDIAN E-VISA?
In case you want to learn more about this Indian e-Visa, then click here, we also have some information related to India tourism. But if you’re more into personalize attention, then we recommend you to contact us.
iVisa always tries the best to simplify the visa process. It has a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from more than 18,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. You can have your Indian e-Visa just as fast as many of our clients do by simply applying online. Visit our website today and get ready to start your journey!