Workers, supplies, and tools may be raised to great heights using aerial lifts, which are secure, dependable, and practical. Aerial lifts give users a solid aerial platform and a variety of tools, each one tailored to a particular purpose. Get an Aerial Bucket Truck Rental.
Knowing all of your alternatives is crucial if you’re wanting to hire aerial equipment. This article will discuss the various types of aerial lifts and the top seven factors to take into account before you sign the rental agreement.
When Choosing The Best Aerial Lift To Rent, Keep The Following Important Considerations In Mind:
Lifts are available in a variety of designs to accommodate different surfaces. Scissor lifts, boom lifts, or a telehandler are your options when it comes to models for hard terrain.
Typically, these are effective for tasks involving traction risks like mud, rocks, and other types of soil. Choose versions with smooth surfaces suited for indoor applications instead if you want to avoid scratches.
2: Energy Source
Be cautious with your source of energy. Choose from a wide selection of lifts that are powered by electric, gasoline, diesel, and propane sources.
Models may be adjusted from 10 feet to over 85 feet. You may choose the precise height for your needs without spending thanks to the wide range of models in between.
To ensure that your lift fits precisely in your space, have a thorough understanding of it. We provide suitable equipment for the job, whether the workspace is far-reaching or requires navigating narrow entrances or halls.
5: Accessibility and Proximity
Do you manage a single job site or a number of them? How far away or how close are they? It’s crucial to understand which lifts can move freely between locations and which ones need to be towed so that you can plan appropriately. Get an aerial bucket truck rental.
Here Are the Four Primary Categories Of Aerial Lift Rentals and Their Intended Uses:
- Boom lifts: These devices, which can raise items weighing hundreds of pounds to heights of up to 120 feet, are made for heavy-duty applications. Various boom lift models, such as articulated boom lifts with extended jibs for up-and-over reach, have larger reach capacities.
- Scissor lifts: Similar to scaffolding, scissor lifts are perfect for light- to medium-duty inside construction and maintenance work. With simple controls and operating procedures, scissor lift rentals will enable you to safely lift personnel, their tools, and equipment to heights.
- Personnel lifts: These lifts simply go straight up, with no further outward reach, and they are used to enable employees to reach heights in confined locations. Personnel lifts are more sturdy, portable, and safe than ladders since they have a lower footprint.
- Telehandlers: These machines are comparable to traditional boom lifts in that they feature a telescopic arm for extension and reaching heights, but they also have a lot of other uses.
- For use in heavy construction and over difficult terrain, telehandlers can be fitted with a variety of attachments, such as buckets and forks.
Picking a reputable local dealer who can assist you in choosing the ideal model is essential when you need to rent safe and dependable aerial lift equipment. Get an aerial bucket truck rental.