The latest report titled methanol production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Methanol.
|Methanol Production From Syn GasMethanol Production From Natural Gas
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Methanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Methanol Production Process:
1. Methanol Production From Syn Gas: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Methanol production via Syn gas. This process uses synthesis gas to produce methanol. In order to carry out this process, the adequate conditions required are high pressure and moderate temperature. Afterwards, the phase separators and distillation columns are employed to filter the produced methanol.
2. Methanol Production From Natural Gas: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Methanol production through Natural Gas. Methanol is primarily produced via this process that uses natural gas to carry out the production of methanol. At first, natural gas goes through desulphurization, after which synthetic gas is generated and compressed. In the following stages, methanol is generated, which is later compressed.
Methanol (CH3OH), also known as methyl alcohol, is among the simplest (alcohol) of long-series organic compounds that include a methyl group (CH3) attached to a hydroxy group (OH). It appears to be a colourless liquid which is extremely volatile, flammable, and poisonous. It also has a slightly sweet, pungent smell (the same as ethyl alcohol). It is soluble in water and has vapours that are heavier than air. It has a molecular Weight of 32.04 g/mol and a density of 792 kg/m³. It has a melting and boiling point of 97.6 °C and 64.7 °C, respectively.
Methanol is a vital chemical which is witnessing increased market demand owing to it being a chemical building block used to produce a wide range of common products, including paints, plastics, automobile parts and construction materials. Furthermore, it finds application as a clean fuel source for powering trucks, cars, ships, buses, boilers, fuel cells, and cookstoves which drives the market forward. In addition, it is also used for making several chemicals, like acetic acid and formaldehyde (used in polymers), as a solvent in the paints and plastics industry to get rid of water in automotive and aviation fuels, which is further boosting the market demand. Other major chemical applications are as an antifreeze, as an energy carrier to make hydrocarbons, and to produce products like perfumes, pharmaceuticals, and resins along with biodiesel using the transesterification reaction.
Key Questions Answered in the Methanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Methanol market?
- What are the various processes used for Methanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Methanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Methanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Methanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Methanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Methanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Methanol production?
- What is the time frame for Methanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Methanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Menthol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol
- Menthol Crystal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol-crystal
- Met Coke Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/met-coke
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA