How Does a Rhinoplasty Happen?
Most surgeries of Rhinoplasty in Lahore, are done at Dr. Ata’s Clinic and operate with general anesthesia. After surgery, you might be able to go home the same day. Dr. Ata Ul Haq will meet you in the operating room on the morning of your surgery. He will say hello to you and anyone else who comes by. He will not only answer any questions you may have but also give you a full rundown of what happened and tie up any loose ends. It’s essential to keep the lines of communication open because of this. You can take a short nap before waking up in the recovery area. Dr. Ata Ul Haq will answer any questions and let you know how the treatment went in the waiting room.
You’ll spend some time in recovery to ensure that the anesthetic and pain management work well. Includes nasal sprays, lotions, and ointments that help people get better.
During this surgery, a cut creates on the inside of the nose. The surgeon can reach every nose part during the surgery, including the tip, bridge, and bones. This kind of intensive surgery can make the most significant changes. This kind of surgery is for people with serious problems that need more extensive treatment, whether the issues are cosmetic or functional. Open surgery may be the best choice for people whose noses are big, don’t look right, or have other problems. Patients with severe breathing problems might also benefit from this operation.
With this method, you can’t see where the cuts were made. This procedure can change the tip of the nose and other small features. This method lets you change the tip’s length, rotation, and shape, which makes it useful for a wide range of surgical procedures. People with minor cosmetic or breathing problems at the tip of the nose may be good candidates for this procedure.
Not Having Surgery for Rhinoplasty
This type of rhinoplasty changes the nose’s look with injections and fillers. Most of these don’t last long and get worse over time. Dr. Ata Ul Haq does not recommend these techniques, even though he has studied them and knows how to use them. Using these methods could also hurt the success of future treatments that will last longer and be more permanent.
After Getting Better From Surgery
Depending on the surgery, the nose may be packed or put in a splint afterward. Dr. Ata Ul Haq uses them to ensure that the noses inside tissues heal properly. They are like an “internal cast” for the body. Most of the time, these are taken off at the first appointment one week after surgery. There’s a good chance that you’ll also have a cast on the outside of your nose. This is also left on the nose for a whole week after the surgery.
Dr. Ata Ul Haq usually says you should take at least three days off before returning to work, but this depends on the job. Also, he tells his patients not to do any heavy lifting because it could hurt their noses for good if they do it wrong. If glasses don’t fit right, they could put stress on the bones in the nose. Dr. Ata Ul Haq can help you get the best results by giving you painkillers, ointments, and nasal sprays.
You’ll meet Dr. Ata Ul Haq a week after surgery when he takes off your casts and splints. Don’t worry too much if your nose swells up for a short time. Because the nose has a small surface area, any surgery will cause swelling, which will go away over time. Most of the time, this edema goes away after a week, but it can sometimes last up to two months.
By using this pressure dressing, the amount of edema is lower. At the second appointment after surgery, the tape will be taken off. After that, Dr. Ata Ul Haq will see you every two weeks for one month. Dr. Ata Ul Haq is excited to keep seeing his patients for years.
The Possible Risks Involved In Rhinoplasty
- Anesthesia: Patients can have bad reactions to the anesthetic, which can differ for each type. Even though this is very rare, you should still talk to your anesthesiologist about the risks.
- Even though it is very rare, someone can get an infection after rhinoplasty. The standard treatment is to give antibiotics before, during, and after surgery.
- After having nose surgery, it is possible, though not typical, for people to have bleeding episodes. If your surgeon doubts whether you are healthy enough for surgery, they will probably ask for blood tests. You and your surgeon should talk about any drugs or supplements you take to lower the chance that you will bleed too much.
- After a complex surgery, it is very rare for patients to need more procedures to get the cosmetic and functional results they want.
- People with health problems are more likely to have wounds that take longer to heal and leave scars. Before any treatment plan can start, these risks must be understood.
- During surgery and recovery, local responses can develop through nasal packing, ointments, sutures, and tape. This happens rarely, but it can happen. Changes in how your nose feels
- Patients may notice changes in how their noses feel (pain or numbness). It almost seldom happens, and it usually only lasts a short time when it does.
- Suppose you have persistent, new, or recurring nasal airway obstruction. Patients may have new, ongoing, or recurring problems with their airways. Most of the time, this is because of scarring or slow wound healing (see above). For the best results, you may need more surgeries.
- Suppose you have a medical problem that makes it hard to breathe, like allergies. In that case, you may need to keep getting nasal medical therapy (e.g., nasal steroids and sprays). When an injury is hurt and starts to heal, inflammation and swelling are normal responses. Sometimes this swelling can last for weeks or months.
- Even though rhinoplasty aims to make the nose look better, some patients may not be happy with the results. Some possible causes are scarring, edema, and slow wound healing (see above).
- On the other hand, they can cause crusting, bleeding, and trouble breathing sometimes. For these, you need to do revisional operations.
Appointment For rhinoplasty: https://drattaplasticsurgeon.com/rhinoplasty/
Does Dr. Ata Ul Haq Do Rhinoplasty On Young People And Children?
Usually, rhinoplasty isn’t a good idea for people under 16. This is because our noses continue to change throughout our lives, especially when we are young. A child with rhinoplasty surgery could end up with a nose that is crooked or doesn’t grow in the right way. Like a tent, the nose has frameworks on the inside and outside that hold it up. In some rare cases, young kids and teens may be good candidates for surgery. Dr. Ata Ul Haq works with kids and is happy to help you and your family through the process.