AIRFOOD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT?(COMPLETE PROCESS)
Here we discuss about air food, also called a diet food. For weight loss we try different types of air food. We use vegetables, fruits and beans for weight loss. These food give us protein’s, carbohydrates and vitamins that is very useful for our diet and health. To maintain our weight we made air food different types of recipes.
What is Airfood Recipe?
The Airfood Recipe is low in calories and beneficial to your health. You will not have to worry about getting rid of low-calorie lunch or dinner with these soul food ideas. We have collected 7 recipes, from vegetarian to fruit. So the table does not grow boring! And, best of all, many recipes can be prepared just yesterday, allowing you to bring them to work without having to stand in the kitchen for hours.
For mixed salad recipe we use different ingredients such as, radish, onions, tomatoes, green olives, cucumber, lettuce leaves and lemon.
- First wash all the vegetables with water.
- After wash the vegetables cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Then we transfer all the cut vegetables into big bowl and mixed them.
- Next add olive oil into the vegetables.
- After add oil next step to add some black pepper.
- Last add lemon juice into the vegetables and mixed them.
Our next recipe is fruit salad, fruits are full of protein’s that are very important for our health. Different ingredients we add such as cheery, orange, grapes, apple, peach, mango, pineapple, kiwi , lemon juice and pure honey.
- First we wash all fruits with clean water.
- After wash all the fruits cut into the small pieces.
- Then transfer all the fruits pieces into the big bowl.
- Next add honey and lemon juice into fruits pieces.
- Last mix them perfectly.
Beet root juice:
Beet root is very useful for daily diet. It is full of rich vitamin’s. For beet root juice recipe add water, fresh beet root, honey and dates.
- First wash the beet root and dates.
- After wash cut the beet root and dates into small pieces.
- Next transfer all the pieces into the blender.
- Last add honey and water into the bender and blend them perfectly.
Wheat porridge recipe is very simple. In porridge add some healthy ingredients such as wheat, dates, water, fresh milk and brown sugar.
- First blend the wheat and make a wheat powder.
- After blend cut the dates into the small pieces.
- Next step add wheat powder and dates in a bowl on a medium to low heat.
- Check if wheat powder turn into brown then add half cup water in it.
- Next step add milk, brown sugar and mix them very perfectly.
Carrot and Banana juice:
Carrot and banana is very healthy for daily life. For carrot and banana juice recipe add some ingredients such as fresh carrots, fresh dates, fresh banana and honey.
- Wash all the carrot, banana and dates.
- Next step cut all of them into the small pieces.
- Then transfer all pieces in blender and add water in it.
- Last add honey in blender and blend them perfectly.
Cucumber and aloe Vera juice:
Cucumber and aloe Vera is full of rich vitamin C. These were very helpful and healthy for weight loss.
For cucumber and aloe Vera juice add some healthy ingredients such as cucumber, aloe Vera, honey, lemon juice and honey.
- Wash cucumber and aloe Vera.
- Next step cut cucumber and aloe Vera into small pieces.
- Transfer all the pieces in blender, then add honey and lemon juice in blender.
- Last blend them perfectly.
Because nutrition and nutrition are the most important factors in your life, healthy eating is important for your health. Healthy foods with lots of vegetables, soups, dishes, or stir-fries provide variety on your plate. Of course, basic salads are available, but you can also prepare low-calorie foods with vegetables and low-fat meats. If you want to lose weight and reduce your calorie intake, you may believe you can just eat a salad. However, the following low-calorie dishes show the opposite: these edible recipes not only separate but also complement you.