The CAT admit card 2022 is expected to be released on the official website on October 27, 2022. Up until the exam date, you can download the CAT admit card 2022 from the official website using your login credentials.
The CAT 2022 admit card is an important document that must be brought to the exam centre. It contains all of the information about the candidates and the CAT Exam. You must bring your admit card as well as a government-issued Photo ID Proof to the centre. Here you will find information about the admit card of CAT 2022, such as the download date, details to check, how to download, and more.
How to Download CAT Admit Card 2022?
The CAT admit card 2022 will be available only on the official website. Candidates must follow the steps outlined below to obtain their admit card:
- Visit the CAT 2022 official website at iimcat.ac.in.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your registration ID and password.
- Select ‘admit card.’
- Click on Download and save the admit card to your computer’s desktop.
- Take a print of your CAT 2022 admit card.
Exam Day Instructions mentioned in CAT 2022 Admit Card
After downloading the CAT 2022 admit card, candidates must review the instructions below to avoid any type of miscommunication on exam day.
- Candidates must bring two copies of their CAT admit card 2022, as well as a photo ID proof (original and photocopy)
- You will be given a writing pad and a pen at the exam centre. As a result, you are not required to carry these items.
- Arrive at exam sites at least two hours before the scheduled reporting time.
- On the day of the test, use the Reference Number printed on the CAT admit card to locate the door/wing/lab.
- Sign your CAT admit card in front of the invigilator.
- Candidates must use the same photo that was uploaded with the CAT 2022 application form.
- Any electronic device, including a mobile phone, calculator, IPad, or other device, is not permitted inside the examination hall.
CAT Admit Card 2022: Have You Forgotten Your CAT Login ID or Password?
If you have forgotten your CAT user ID or password, you must go to the official website to retrieve it. You will see two options in the login window: Forgot User Id and Forgot Password. Choose the appropriate option and proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the official website and select the user ID or password tab.
- Now, in the space provided, enter your registered email address.
- Then, select the “Get User ID/ Password” option.
- The user ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address or via SMS to his registered mobile number.
- Use the new credentials that have been provided to you.
- You must now sign in with the new user ID or password.
Rectification of CAT Admit Card Errors
If candidates discover any errors on their CAT 2022 admit card, they must immediately contact the exam authority. The official contact information for CAT admit card correction is provided below.
Toll-free Help Desk Number: 1800-209-0830 Email Address: cathelpdesk @ iimcat. ac. in
Documents to be brought with the CAT Admit Card
On the day of the exam, candidates should bring two hard copies of the CAT 2022 admit card, as well as a valid photo identity proof (original and photocopy), such as
- Adhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Valid College ID
- Any Government approved ID proof
FAQs regarding Admit Card
Can I get the CAT 2022 admit card on my smartphone?
A: Yes, the CAT 2022 admit card can be downloaded to your smartphone. However, you must bring hard copies of your admit card as digital copies will not be accepted.
Can I change the location of my CAT 2022 exam from the one listed on my admit card?
A: No, after successfully submitting the application fee, one cannot change their CAT 2022 admit card’s test city selection. The test city will be assigned based on the preferences stated on the CAT registration form.
Does the CAT admit card 2022 include a Google map link to the exam location?
A: Each candidate’s CAT admit card includes a Google map link to their designated exam location. This is to assist them in easily locating their exam centres and in arriving at the venue before or exactly at the reporting time.
Will a CAT admit card be required for college admission?
A: Yes, institutes may require candidates to submit a copy of their CAT admit card when applying for admission. As a result, they must keep the admit card signed by the invigilator until the admission process is completed.
Will I be allowed to enter the exam hall if I arrive after the reporting time?
A: The identification procedure at the CAT exam centre is complicated, which is why candidates must arrive at their exam centres prior to the reporting time. If a candidate arrives at the exam centre after the entry gates have closed, they will be denied entry.