Most of us have heard of IQ (intellectual aptitude) and may be interested in the idea of emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence (EI) is described as the capacity to judge or recognize your own emotions as well as the ability to analyze the emotions of others.
EI is tested in the same way that intelligence is measured by IQ; EQ, or emotional quotient, evaluates a person’s emotional intelligence. The EI concept was pioneered by Peter Salovey and John D. Mayer in 1990, and they believe that EI is a subcategory of social intelligence that includes evaluating one’s own emotions as well as observing the feelings of others and using this analysis to draw comparisons and direct one’s actions and thoughts based on the experiences made.
Uses of Emotional Intelligence Training
- Emotional Intelligence Training Singapore improves team performance. Games that require teamwork might help you provide a higher output. Lost in Migration is one such Lumosity.com game that improves your focus and increases your productivity at work.
- It enables people to comprehend and empathize with others’ emotions, resulting in effective communication with no possibility for misunderstanding. Cognitive exercises and cognitive games, such as speed match, help you absorb information quickly and precisely, enhancing your cognitive abilities and allowing you to understand and interpret others’ thoughts and feelings more correctly in order to create a relationship.
- You may foster trust among your team members by providing effective training. Playing games like Raindrop or Word Bubble with your co-workers helps keep you emotionally linked and establishes strong bonds.
- A higher degree of emotional intelligence allows you to take the lead in the group. Memory games like “Colour Match” and “Bird Watching” might make you smarter, and your team will definitely respect this change.
- Emotional Intelligence training is useful in professional fields such as medicine, where doctors with high emotional intelligence are better able to treat their patients. Various problem-solving games, such as Chalkboard Challenge, can increase your confidence and help you deal with the most difficult situations.
- EI training also contributes to the development of productive staff inside a business.
- The instruction is applicable to practically all domains; whether it is family ties, friends, or co-workers, EI caters to all human interactions. And it will assist you in changing into a new person who will empathize with people’s problems rather than merely sympathize with them, allowing you to establish strong and effective relationships.
More Posts – Read More