Each place has its uniqueness which allures the world. In the same sense, Nepal has been a picturesque place abiding on the lap of Nagarjuna Jungle to the north side of Kathmandu Valley. The beautiful and mystical Himalayan country- Nepal is the ultimate destination for spiritual seekers. Also, Nepal is known as the birthplace of the Vedic Sanatan Dharma, Tantra, Yoga, Ayurveda & Vastu-Shastra. The belief is that Yoga was in practice 28,000 years ago in Nepal, which makes it an ideal place to learn & practice yoga. So, getting certified at yoga teacher training schools in Nepal will truly be an unforgettable experience . Since it is the best place to find peace in the secluded mountains. Nepal has pleasant weather and a cosmopolitan culture that is appealing to spiritual seekers from all around the globe. Whether it is culture, spirituality, or nature you seek- Nepal is an ideal spot for yoga and meditation.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOLS IN NEPAL
There are numerous schools or academies that claim to be the best Yoga teacher training School in Nepal, very few actually, provide you an opportunity to rebalance your mind, body, & soul while you reconnect with nature so that peace & joy will grow inside your heart. Few of the Yoga teacher training Schools in Nepal are mentioned here:
- Pokhara Yoga Centre of Mantra Yoga School- This school is situated at a distance of approx 2 km from the airport and less than 1km from the bus station is easy to get to. Here, you will not only receive the physical and spiritual aspects of yoga in a peaceful surrounding close to natural diversity, but you will also receive comprehensive teaching in the theoretical and philosophical parts of yoga.
- Himalayan Yoga Academy- This is the another best yoga teacher training centre in Nepal. This school will provide you comprehensive teaching on how to teach yoga in group setting or individual class. If you are looking for an imperative experience to deepen your own practice or desire to go on to teach yourself, then it is the ideal choice to go deeply into the essence of yoga in nepal.
- Shiva Tattva Yoga School- This school is situated in the midst of a picturesque landscape. It is a perfect place for those wishing to experience yoga as a journey for self- realisation and knowledge of your physical, mental, emotional body and spiritual well being. You can kick start your career as a successful all-around yoga teacher.
- Kanchan Yoga Teacher Training, Nepal- This school is registered and authorised by International Yoga Alliance. This intensive yoga teacher training is a great life- enriching experience, the yogic lifestyle that will aid you to understand and practice your yoga meditation techniques with greater depth and meaning.
- Yogashala Nepal- It is also one of the best yoga teacher training centers in Nepal. Here, they will introduce you to the ancient knowledge of spiritual masters. You will learn how to clean and heal the several layers of yourself. Moreover, it will give you a deep understanding about mind and body connection.
Above mentioned yoga teacher training schools or centres are located in the awe-inspiring beauty of mountains. Undertaking your yoga course at yoga teacher training in Nepal provides an unique opportunity to explore diverse spiritual traditions in a profoundly beautiful environment surrounded by views of mountains that stretch out as far as the eyes can see.
There are over 35 different ethnic groups in Nepal, each contributing to a rich and colourful culture & hence make the yoga schools in Nepal culturally diverse. Your experience at yoga teacher training in Nepal will completely change the way you look at yoga, and also Life.
WELLNESS TREND- YOGIC POSTURES
Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is the need of the hour as yoga is known for its ability to soothe tension and anxiety in the mind and the body. It’s high time to roll out your yoga mat and explore the miracle of combination of physical and mental exercises that for hundreds of years have hooked yoga practitioners around the globe. It’s tough to find a wellness trend that has enjoyed more sustained buzz than yoga.
Mental and physical health Benefits of Yoga
Yoga teacher training in Nepal believes in plenty of health benefits of yoga and encourages people to get into a routine of practicing yoga daily.
- It helps in lowering physical markers of stress, including your blood pressure
- It helps in bringing calm and mindfulness to your busy life
- It improves flexibility
- It reduces inflammation
- Its sustained practice results in delayed ageing
- It enhances fertility & reproductive health
- It improves concentration
- It improves brain functioning
- It can boost your heart’s health & aid with functional strength
- It can prepare your body to have sound sleep
- It helps in weight loss and maintenance
- It makes you less prone to diseases
- It gives boost to mental and physical energy
- It helps in increasing alertness and enthusiasm
- It alleviates negative feelings
SUBJECTIVE AMBITION OF YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
The prime motto of Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is to ‘practice, explore, learn, grow, connect, & smile’. Everyone has different ambitions coming into yoga. Some may do yoga for the contemplative or meditative part of it and some people might want more of the exercise and activity part and some might want to establish a successful career in this particular field. Participating at Yoga Teacher training in Nepal can ease loneliness and provide you an environment for group healing and support. Even during one-on-one sessions loneliness is decreased as one is acknowledged as a unique individual, being listened to and participating in the creation of a personalized yoga plan.
Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal differentiates itself by offering not only yogic practices but also by providing the correct understanding, traditions, context and meaning of yogic science, asana and philosophy. Moreover, Yoga Teacher Training centres in Nepal are passionate about setting you up for success and have an incredible program, curriculum and after course training to enhance your journey. You can become a trained Yoga master and spread this miraculous practice worldwide and benefit others as well.
Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal offers the best yoga experience in the peaceful backdrop of the beautiful Kathmandu valley, Nepal.
Nepal is the unique combination of pristine landscape & accessibility of both Indian and Buddhist traditions. From drop-in sessions, week- long courses, or even more intense, long term sessions being offered, Yoga schools in Nepal offer something for everyone. It’s high time to roll out your yoga mat and explore the miracle of combination of physical and mental exercises in the midst of picturesque landscapes. It is naturally a profoundly spiritual place, plus the mesmerising mountain ranges offer the reconnection to Mother Nature that you all need.
If you’re keen to learn more about it, you can visit our website! Hope you’ve deciphered why to choose yoga teacher training in Nepal.
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life!