How do you take the powder form of kratom? Toss and wash method, right? This is popular. Users also have other creative ways to use the powder. But if you use the conventional toss and wash method, then you must read this.
Before we go further, please know that kratom in Oklahoma is easily available through licensed vendors in your area.
Now for the toss and wash method, which is one of the most talked-about methods among kratom users, here’s what you must know.
First, you measure the powder. The dose depends on whether you are a first-timer or an avid user.
- The minimum dose is 1-2 grams. Some people may want to use less than 1 gram.
- The moderate dose is 4-6 grams.
- The maximum dose is 8-10 grams.
The dose depends on your:
- Body size and composition
- Metabolism rate
- Purpose of taking kratom. For example, kratom for energy requires a small dose, while pain relief may require a higher dose.
- Tolerance level
How to toss?
Take the powder in a teaspoon and gently throw it in your mouth. Remember, it must not touch the back of your throat, lest it may cause choking and a nauseatic sensation. You might throw up. Besides, the bitter taste of kratom can make things horrible.
So, just put the powder in your mouth gently.
How to wash?
As you put the powder inside your mouth, immediately wash it down with water or juice. You may want to have several big sips to make sure no remnants of powder are left in your mouth. Kratom can leave a not-so-pleasant aftertaste.
Products like White Maeng Da Kratom Powder are strong, so you may require a small dose. Green strain is a bit milder. You might want to take a higher dose of this one.
Variations in toss and wash
Some people prefer to split the dose in half, especially when they are taking a higher dose, say more than 4 grams.
They put the first half dose in their mouth and wash it down. Once their mouth is cleaned of kratom, they put the other half and wash it down.
Many people, particularly beginners, may not like this variation because you have to go through the method two times. It is better to finish it in one go, right?
Points to remember
- For people who are taking around 8 to 10 grams of kratom powder, splitting the dose in half and taking it one after the other is better. A mouthful of kratom is not a pleasant experience.
- To avoid choking, do not throw kratom inside the mouth with force, lest it may stick at the back of your throat and also spread to the sides of your mouth. The bitter taste may take over your mouth, leading to vomiting.
- Many users gently keep the powder on their tongue and immediately wash it off to avoid a bitter experience.
- To escape from the lingering taste of kratom, use juice, milk, and other such liquids instead of plain water. They can mask the taste beautifully.
Search for “kratom near me” and try the toss and wash method in your own creative way.