Before you call Intuit support with a problem, you can try the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This diagnostic tool will help you troubleshoot the error and get the software running smoothly again. Once you have run the diagnostic tool, it will provide you with a report of what is causing the issue and suggest steps to resolve it. If you are facing company file or network related issue then you can also use QuickBooks tool hub to resolve various types of QB errors.
This article will walk you through how to use this diagnostic tool when installing or updating QuickBooks Desktop. Whether you’re installing or updating QuickBooks Desktop, there may be issues from time to time. When this happens, these tips can help get things back on track.
How Can I Use The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
You can access the diagnostic tool when installing QuickBooks. Or if you are having problems updating the software. The diagnostic tool will collect information about your computer and operating system. Furthermore, send it to Intuit so they can use that data to improve the product.
When you run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, you will be asked to sign in to your Intuit account. You can also choose to create a new Intuit account if you don’t have one. If you’re installing QuickBooks and have already signed in to your My Account page, you don’t need to sign in again with the diagnostic tool.
QuickBooks Error 3371: A Common Problem When Installing QuickBooks
Installation issues are one of the most common problems. One of the most important issues is Error 3371. This error is seen when the installation server is down and the product is not accessible. If you get this error, the easiest way to fix it is by using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. It will connect to the QuickBooks installation server to ensure that the server is available. If the server is down, you can select Retry later to try again.
Quick Solution To Fix Error 3371
- If the installation fails due to the server being down, you can use the diagnostic tool to check if the installation server is available.
- Ensure that you have internet connectivity. Otherwise, the installation will not proceed.
- Check to see if the installation server is online and accessible from your location. If the server is online, try connecting to it by using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. If you do not see the server in the list of available servers, select Retry later. Additionally, try again at a different time. Once the diagnostic tool connects to the installation server, select Continue. The installation should proceed as normal.
What Is The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Download Procedure?
Here are the step-by-step process for QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Download.
- Download the QuickBooks desktop install diagnostic from Intuit’s official website.
- After a successful download saves the setup file, the download will take some time.
- It’s crucial to store the setup file in that accessible area. Therefore, it is advisable to save this to your system’s Windows desktop.
- Next, open the setup file by going to the location where you saved it.
- Afterward, click the Run button after going to the file QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe.
- Then, a new dialogue box with the license agreement on will appear. Here, click the Yes button to accept it.
- The QuickBooks desktop Install Diagnostic Tool will now install on your machine.
- Finally, restart your computer & launch the diagnostic tool you recently installed.
The installation process is easier than ever. But if it does encounter a problem, the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool will help you get things back on track quickly. You can do QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Download easily. If you encounter QuickBooks Error 3371, you can use the Diagnostic Tool to resolve it. Then, continue with the installation or update.