Do you understand why some businesses choose to use certain promotional strategies while others don’t? The role requires assisting others in showcasing their work using professional Hong Kong Web Design services (香港網頁設計), which is why it is appealing. We consider online marketing to be a major subset of the marketing industry, but how valuable is it, really? Let’s look at some of the industry stats that are absolutely crucial to your understanding of the field.
How big is the digital marketing industry?
- A total of $786.2 billion will have been spent on digital marketing worldwide by 2026, up from an estimated $350 billion in 2020.
- An approximate $460 billion is spent annually on digital marketing in the United States.
What is the growth rate of digital marketing?
- In the past year alone, 63% of companies have boosted their digital marketing expenditures.
- Companies’ allocations to digital advertising increased by 14% between 2020 and 2021.
- From 2020 to 2026, digital marketing is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9%.
- Display on digital devices is expected to increase at a CAGR of 15.5%, while the search is expected to increase at a CAGR of 12.2%. Forty-nine percent of all digital marketing dollars are spent on search.
What is the success rate of digital marketing?
- Unfortunately, there is no universally applicable solution to this problem; however, the data presented below should help.
- The ROI for pay-per-click advertising is 200% or $2 for every $1 spent.
- Facebook Ads and Google Ads have the highest reported return on investment (ROI) among paid advertising channels.
- For nearly half of all companies, organic search is the marketing channel with the highest return on investment.
- The ROI for email marketing is $36.
- Email marketing is the most profitable marketing channel for small businesses, according to surveys.
- More than 20% of companies report that the percentage of leads created is the single most important metric by which their marketing channels are evaluated.
- Marketers in this Databox agree that content marketing and Search engine optimization offer the highest return on investment.
What percent of marketing is digital?
- Statistics show that 72 percent of all advertising dollars are allocated to online initiatives.
- There is 55% digital marketing spend. Comparatively, in 2021, advertisers spent $436 billion on digital media, while they spent $196 billion on traditional media.
Is digital marketing in demand in 2022?
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a faster-than-average rate of growth in demand for marketers (10%) between 2016 and 2026.
- CNBC has ranked the ten fastest-growing jobs in the United States for 2022, and two of them, customer marketing managers, are on that list.
If there is one thing statistics do not do, it is the fact that they do not lie. Online marketing is a big and growing market that is set to continue to grow over the years. For professional Hong Kong web design services, visit the media studio today. You will get the best of services all day, every day.