Rishikesh, as you already aware of that it’s a heaven of spirituality and the yoga experience is one that will aid you to imbibe the traditional yoga lifestyle and learn authentic yoga and meditation. So what are you waiting for? Enrol yourself in extensive 200 hour yoga Teacher training in Rishikesh which is registered by International Yoga Alliance.
The city is full of ashrams and schools offering various yoga courses for each and everyone out there.
Let’s have a look at the best 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh:
1. Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh
This yoga school is situated in the holy city of Rishikesh. The school is registered, approved and authorised by Yoga Alliance. This is one of the best 200 hour yoga teacher training schools in Rishikesh for every type of yoga practitioner, be it beginner, intermediate or an advanced yoga practitioner. If you have a keen interest in Vedic spirituality, then enrol yourself in Parmarth Niketan Ashram. Here, you will learn not only the physical but also the mental and spiritual aspects of this ancient art. The school is known for providing thorough knowledge on basic aspects of yoga, its philosophy, techniques and meditation. Parmarth Niketan Ashram will establish a firm foundation of discipline and build a strong base from which to teach others with confidence.
2. World peace yoga School
World peace yoga school is a lively and vibrant 200 hour yoga teacher training school located in the tapovan area in Laxman Jhula. This yoga teacher training school not only provides you with the knowledge of Yoga and its physical practices, however also provides you with the correct understanding of its science, traditions, and philosophy. It is authorised and registered with yoga alliance USA. Here, you can join various classes on ashtanga yoga, hatha yoga and vinyasa yoga. Moreover, it offers a standard 200 hour yoga teacher training course that will help you to get rid yourself of inner conflicts, psychological tensions and generate self- growth.
3. Rishikul Yogshala Yoga Centres
Rishikul Yogshala Yoga Centre in Rishikesh is one of the most highly regarded and well-reviewed yoga teacher training schools, and it was founded in 2010 with the sole aim of uniting yoga and spiritual enthusiasts all over the world through the wisdom of yoga which is rooted in Indian culture. This school provides you with high-quality yoga instruction, the benefits of Ayurveda to enlighten your thoughts on both traditional health and wellness disciplines. In addition to this, it provides extensive 200-, 300-, and 500-hour yoga teacher training programmes, as well as customized retreats, spiritual sessions, and daily yoga classes. Post completing the standard 200 hour yoga Teacher Training Course, you will get a certificate from the International yoga alliance.
4. Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Center
This school of yoga teacher training is situated near Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh. This yoga school offers you an unique training on Ashtanga and Hatha yoga, pranayama, dhyana/meditation, and ayurvedic massage in a clean, pure, and serene environment. In addition to this, here you will get an extensive 200 hour yoga teacher training in Ashtanga and hatha yoga, and thereby you can become a certified yoga instructor and can spread the miraculous benefits of yoga worldwide.
Why is Rishikesh the Perfect Place For 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
You might be wondering why Rishikesh is such a popular place for 200 hour yoga teacher training courses. And we’re about to tell you.
- First of all, Rishikesh is considered to be the birthplace of yoga. So if you’re looking to learn about the origins of this ancient practice, there’s no better place than Rishikesh.
- Second, the scenery in Rishikesh is absolutely stunning. With the Himalayas in the background and the Ganges River flowing through town, it’s the perfect setting for a 200 hour yoga teacher training course.
- And last but not least, Rishikesh is home to some of the best yoga teachers in the world. If you’re looking to get the most out of your teacher training course, Rishikesh is definitely the place to be.
Benefits of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
You’re probably wondering why people go to 200 hour yoga teacher training courses in the first place. What are the benefits?
- Well, first and foremost, it’s a great way to learn more about yoga. You’ll get to see how different teachers teach, and you’ll start to develop your own style. But that’s just the beginning.
- 200 hour Yoga teacher training can also help you become a better teacher. You’ll learn how to sequence classes, how to adjust poses, and how to help your students find their personal practice.
- But perhaps the most important benefit of all is that yoga teacher training can help you deepen your own practice. You’ll learn more about the philosophy of yoga and how to apply it to your life off the mat. You’ll also learn how to meditate and use yogic breathing techniques to manage stress and anxiety.
How to Choose the Appropriate 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training for You?
So you’re interested in doing a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh ? Excellent! But with so many options available, how do you choose the right one for you?
Here are a few tips to help you make your decision:
1. Location is key. You want to find a training that’s located in a place that’s peaceful and conducive to learning. Rishikesh, India is a popular location for yoga teacher training, as the spiritual energy here is incredibly powerful.
2. Check out the teacher training school’s website. Do they have a good reputation? Are the teachers experienced and certified? Make sure you do your research before making a decision.
3. The curriculum should be well-rounded and include topics like yoga philosophy, anatomy, and teaching methodology. You want to be sure that you’re getting the most comprehensive training possible.
4. Ask around. Talk to your yoga instructor or friends who have done teacher training and get their recommendations. They’ll likely have some great insights into which programs are the best fit for you.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
While opting for a standard 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you must see the highlights of the course that are fulfilling your desires.
So here are the highlights of a potential 200 hour yoga teacher training course:
- Practice asanas according to hatha and Ashtanga style
- Prime focus on pranayama, concentration practice, yoga poses, stretches and meditation
- Keep in mind the elements of ayurveda
- Experience deeper state of meditation
- Comprehensive teaching methodology
- How to integrate yoga teachings in your daily routine
- Discovering your inner strength and real potential
- Study materials
- Provide Certificate from the International Yoga Alliance
THE BOTTOM LINE
Rishikesh is the yoga capital of the world, and there are a ton of yoga schools to choose from. How do you decide which one is right for you?
In this article, we’ve put together a few of the best 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, based on our own experience and the experiences of our students. These schools offer world-class 200 hour yoga teacher training and an unforgettable experience.
If you’re looking to become a yoga teacher or deepen your practice, Rishikesh is the ideal place to be. Pick one of these schools and start your journey today.
If you are keen to learn more about 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can visit our website.
Stay healthy, stay strong, and get the best out of life!